How to install Kali Linux on Android using termux without root

Install Kali Linux on Android using termux without root - TechSheet

Linux / Unix is an open-source operating system. It is one of the most used OS for hacking and provides adequate tools for hackers. Kali Linux is one of the most widely used Linux systems and has been specially customized for hacking.

Installing kali linux on android

Today I will show you how to install Kali Nethunter on Android using Termux without root. Installing kali linux on Android.

Termux is an Android terminal emulator and Linux environment app that works directly with no rooting or setup required. Termux combines powerful terminal emulation with an extensive Linux package collection.

Read more: Complete Roadmap to Blockchain Development


Kali Nethunter Installation

First: Install "termux" and "VNC viewer" from Play Store.

Second: Open the Termux app, type apt update command and press Enter. Then, type apt upgrade -y command and press Enter. Enter the new command after the $ sign appears. In this way, type all the following commands one by one and press Enter.

All Commands List:
  1. apt update
  2. apt upgrade -y
  3. termux-setup-storage
  4. pkg install wget
  5. wget -O install-nethunter-termux https://offs.ec/2MceZWr
  6. chmod +x install-nethunter-termux
  7. ./install-nethunter-termux
Successfully Installed Kali Nethunter - TechSheet
Successfully Installed Kali Nethunter

After installing Kali Nethunter, open VNC Viewer, fix the connection setting and click on connect option, then the graphical user interface (GUI) of Kali Nethunter will open.
Installed Kali Nethunter on Android - TechSheet
Graphical User Interface of Kali Nethunter

I needed 8 GB storage to install this Kali Nethunter on my Android using Termux.



Let's Conclude
Now you can install kali linux on android.

I want to thank everyone! For my old and new friends, you give me invaluable support every day. Please forgive me for not writing too often. I always try to make my posts as useful as possible. I started this tradition with my first blog post, and I want to maintain it.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url